Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lush Fluffy Egg

Scroll down for video.


Hello there, and welcome to my review of Lush's Fluffy Egg bath bomb.


There are already quite a few reviews of this product already out there, so I wanted to do something a little different: I thought I would ask my two little girls what they think of Fluffy Egg.  I bought it for them so it just seemed like the right thing to do!






Molly recognised it's aroma straight away!

But Annabelle thought it smelt of the Snow Tooth Fairy!
And as you probably have guessed by now, Fluffy Egg shares its aroma with Lush's iconic fragrance that is Snow Fairy.  Here is our review:


The bomb gives an intense fizz, spread out and around the bath with a spectacular pink mist. 
Very sweet, like candy, this type of fragrance is not my favourite (I prefer the likes of Twilight and Ultraviolet) but the girls really enjoyed it.  After Father Christmas brought them a bottle each of Snow Fairy shower gel, perhaps the Easter Bunny will bring them a Fluffy Egg.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks awesome! I wish I could have gone. No news on the golden egg? PS:used mother superior yesterday , love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Golden Egg to review in the future, so keep an eye out!

      Delete